Crunchy pan-fried chicken
Skip the grease and mess of traditional fried chicken and try this pan-fried version.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 4 cup skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place flour, salt and cayenne pepper in a shallow bowl.
2. Beat eggs in a second bowl.
3. Place the bread crumbs in a third bowl.
4. Lightly season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper then dredge in flour mixture.
5. Gently coat the chicken with the beaten egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
6. Heat oil in your Pineware electric frying pan and cook the chicken until golden brown.
7. Transfer chicken to a paper towel lined plate.