Delicious chicken kebabs
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts, trimmed of any excess fat and cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- Vegetable oil for greasing the grill
- Combine the yoghurt, olive oil, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Thread the chicken onto 6-8 skewers, alternating occasionally with the red onions.
- Brush the marinade all over the chicken, coating well.
- Cover and refrigerate for eight hours or overnight.
- To grease the grill, lightly dip a wad of paper towels in vegetable oil and carefully rub over the grates several times until glossy and coated.
- Grill the chicken kebabs on the Pineware Smokeless Health Grill until golden brown and cooked through, turning skewers occasionally.