Delicious hot chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Vanilla (optional)
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Condensed milk (optional)
1. Boil water in your Pineware kettle.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a mug and mix.
3. Once the water is boiled, fill the mug with ¾ cup hot water.
4. Stir together until the cocoa mixture has dissolved.
5. Add ¼ cup of milk to cool the drink down.
6. Add toppings or flavours such as marshmallows or vanilla.
7. Add condensed milk for a sweeter, thicker and creamier hot chocolate.