Healthy yoghurt pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: Chocolate chips, cranberries, sliced ripe bananas, chopped pecans
1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
2. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yoghurt and water. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
3. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot Pineware electric frying pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle with optional ingredients if desired.
5. Turn when bubbles form on top and leave until the second side is golden brown.
6. These pancakes may be frozen for up to 2 months.