- 1½ teaspoons oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 1 medium potato, cut into cubes
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3½ cups (750ml) stock
- ½ cup yoghurt
1. Heat the oil in a large pot on your Pineware single spiral hot plate and sauté the onion.
2. Add lentils, potato, carrot and spices and stir to combine everything.
3. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes, or until the lentils and sweet potato are tender.
5. Stir in the yoghurt.