Use your Pineware double spiral hotplate to make a delicious meal for your family.
On one hotplate, place a pot of boiling water to boil a packet of your favourite pasta.
On the second plate make this delicious tomato sauce.
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ onion, coarsely chopped
- ½ clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 x 400g cans tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
1. Heat oil in a medium pot and fry the onion.
2. Add the garlic, celery and carrot and fry for 10 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper and simmer on low heat for one hour.
4. Optional – use your Pineware stick blender and blend until smooth.