Simple pan fried chicken breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken and let sit for 15 minutes.
3. Heat Pineware electric frying pan and add olive oil.
4. When oil is hot, sear chicken breasts.
5. Once the chicken is lightly browned, turn to other side.
6. Before serving, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Serve this over pasta, on a chicken sandwich or with rice and vegetables.