- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g beef mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 large carrots, grated
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 400ml beef stock
- 400g spaghetti
- Salt and pepper
1. Add one tablespoon of olive oil to heated Pineware electric frying pan.
2. Once hot, add the beef mince and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Cook the mince until well browned over medium-high heat.
4. Once browned, transfer the mince to a bowl and set aside.
5. Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the Pineware electric frying pan and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the onions and a pinch of salt and fry gently for 5-6 minutes.
7. Add the garlic and cook for another two minutes.
8. Add the grated carrots, mince and tomatoes and stir well.
9. Pour in the stock, bring to a simmer and reduce the temperature to simmer gently for 45 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and rich.
10. Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions and add to the electric frying pan with the bolognaise sauce.
11. Mix well and serve.