Spicy toasted cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices cheese
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
- Pre-heat Pineware sandwich toaster for about 5 minutes.
- Place two slices of bread, butter side down, on the sandwich maker.
- Top with cheese, slices of tomato, onion and jalapeno.
- Cover with remaining slices of bread, butter side up.
- Close the lid, and cook for about 3 minutes.