Vegetable fried rice
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
1. Heat sesame oil in Pineware electric frying pan.
2. Add onion, peas and carrots and fry until tender.
3. Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side and pour beaten eggs onto the other side.
4. Scramble the eggs and once cooked mix the eggs with the vegetables.
5. Add the rice to the vegetable and egg mixture.
6. Pour the soy sauce on top and fry the rice and vegetable mixture until heated through and combined.
7. Add chopped green onion.